Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Do They Have Tampons On Cruises

HONESTY 'OF Moloch (or) of the Blessed nientitudine -14 -

sion. division of tasks. Homework.

I have always tried, during my long life ... Or short. I'm not sure how much time is really my life, even if it is continuing, so that when we say all my life and that's it, or precess existence, I have always tried, I said, to warn others of my latent duplicity and deceitful. I tried to alert them, make them part of what I thought I knew of me: non sia mai che mi prendiate per agnello se poi una mattina vi doveste svegliare accanto ad un lupo. Continuereste a trattarmi come il mite ovino, dicevo loro, non vedreste oltre ciò che vi è sempre sembrato essere me, non capireste, tentereste di pascolarmi felici e contenti finendo per ritrovare voi e il vostro gregge sbudellato, dopo quell'attimo di indifesa (oh,che) sorpresa (!), la sorpresa di sapere di star per essere sbrindellati da un pacifico ruminante. Neanche dopo che sarete stati sbranati da un agnello, forse ammetterete che quello che pascolavate era un lupo, una iena, uno sciacallo. Possibile che non ve siate accorti? Questo dicevo loro, li volevo proteggere dalla mia latente doppiezza, dalla paura d'essere scambiato per that I who was not at that moment, taken for the usual, just to the shape of my shell. Never sbranai not to attack, it must be said and nothing ever happened like that because, I believe, slowly stripping me that I was not but I could be diluted in the other I ended up getting that reigned on the case. Yes, that's the prevailing belief I have designed this plan, just in order to make the other harmless simply revealing, so without ever giving him the possibility of having fifty percent plus one of the members who ruled my actions. All this I mean to make it clear to you how everything was unclear to me even then, then, I mean, when I was immersed in another state of things than this. A stage where I would go to things and now things are to me. All that remains in common with me that time is my habit - occasional, on the other - armed to descend down inside me, looking over the abyss, the monsters that pop my dreams in order to break down, I do not know if you still continue to do so, the dreams of today do not remember, or maybe you even remember this, but I still get down there to avoid misunderstandings. All the way down the road find the same things, now as then: the rotting bodies of my parents, my friends, my pets, of man as shepherd of the gods buried by my antenati, del cielo ingoiato dal mondo ma ancora non digerito, dei raggi del sole. Mi tengo ancora un istante aggrappato con poche dita alla protuberanza ancora non distaccata dei cadaveri del giorno e della notte, poi mi lascio cadere e finalmente atterro (sì, lo so, non si dovrebbe dire atterro), ma atterro nel profondo del mio io, armato fino ai denti, dicevamo, fendo colpi a destra e a manca, nel buio, alla cieca, colpisco qualcosa, corpi duri e molli, li sento cadere, gridare, morire. Ma ciò che discende per uccidere non può poi più risalire: rimane, fino ad essere disarmato della spada ormai spuntata, fra i sopravvissuti di quel raid che ne fanno uno di loro, incattivito. Va ad ampliarne le schiere. Ecco, le comparse che rendono incubi i miei sogni sono i miei soldati, valorosi ma pur sempre sconfitti in battaglia, che si vogliono vendicare del loro generale che non li ha saputi riportare a casa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment