Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blood In Mucus Right Before Period

The Scorpion and the rat

SCORPIO: Noble rat!
rat: Eh? I?
S: Yes, you! Oh noble rat, I m'appelle you!
P: Oh, hello ... or scopione. Chevvoi?
S: You see? The tears of the gods so profusely scattered about our sad earth have made it overflows the stream of habit that I ford without difficulty or danger to take me on that hill where I live.
P: E '' na bad thing ...
S: So now I request you, oh noble rat, to lead me safely anchored to your muscular back through perilous waters, then you will be generously compensated.
P: O scopione, were we are, already know that by waterways m'appugnalerai you with your pungillione velenoso accoppandomi! No! No e no!
S: Se tu non t'assumi codesto alto incarico, sappi oh Pantegana, che immantinente io attingerò in te il mio veleno, e non meditar fuga, ché non riusciresti certo a sfuggirmi, pingue pellicciotto!
P: No!
S: Zitto o t'ammazzo! E prendimi sulle spalle nerborute!

Giungono così a metà del guado.

S: Oh nobile Pantegana, perchè dunque affondiamo, ch'ancor io non t'ho punto punto!?
P: Che perchè I can not see.
S: All of the sewer rats, it is true, are excellent swimmers that I know of.
P: Well, I did not.
S: Ah.
P: That's it.

P: What you mean with that "still"? I would point the same, eh?
S: Yes, because of my nature so cruel.
P: So sarebbimo affoggati the hostess?
S: Of course.
P: And yet I do not bite you now, to avoid the soferenza anegamento?
S: No.
P: And why?
S: Because of my nature so cruel.
P: Ah.
S: There.

S: Of course ... As they cry, 'sti gods ...
P: Eh, yes.
S: Yeah.

Morono.

0 comments:

Post a Comment