Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jenna Jameson Outside

IO AND BBESTIE - notes on life with pets and not

-1 -
When I was little I thought that cats and dogs that lived with me, had a conscience rather poor - but very creative - of his being. I thought that they, yes, they knew to be four-legged things with the mustache who hunted birds and mice gnawed bones or jumping, but that, living so long with us human beings, still believed be in a transitional phase. I imagined them to think: in a little 'stretch the legs of me behind, I check a toe, before I feel legged out an inch, then I lose all this hair and I get naked and pink. And then I have to buy clothes because I become like them, the duozamputi. Here, then, I thought this was a child. Yeah, ok ... Perhaps a bit, I'm lying. That is, it is true that I thought was a child, but maybe a little-little, I believe it even now.

The first memory I have: I I look in a mirror in her grandparents' house. I must have been two years? Less? More? Mah? Anyway: who can deny that the first six months, age can not remember anything, I was not a beautiful cat?

thank those who have no thought "to the limit, a nice kitty."

0 comments:

Post a Comment