Friday, February 11, 2011

Kates Playground Images

TRETE TRETE-A-1 / 4

in joy to celebrate the imminent Valentine's Day, is now aired the first of four episodes of a love story, based on a story absolutely true. Of course, for reasons of copyright, privacy and child protection-the dialogue, the scenery, the facts, characters, colorings and the choices of clothing and furniture (which mostly are not listed) are pure fantasy.
A legendina to the reader: when the sentence is completed between the graphic symbols **, the words contained therein are the result of the thought of the character, and not his tongue. Therefore no words that other people present on the scene, they can perceive, through the normal channels of hearing, where they have received, and excluding maintenance cost, because it was considered implausible, the telepathic hypothesis, as they would in the case of those opened and closed by "".
Thank you for joining us once again chosen.

Beowulf at the wheel of his sports car literally burned the distance - not for long - unexpected but always separated him from the now called personal heaven: * I knew! I knew that sooner or later the Swamp Witch would fall in my canvas texture fitt'ordito of heroic passion virilism gifts and kindnesses *.
Witch Swamp their tables - at least mentally - * I hope that soon the bell sounds .*
Quando.lo.amore.viene.il.campanello.suonerà.
When the kiss ring their bells. The wedding march. For the first child, champagne. At his death, slow strokes. Better, certainly at that age I can not stand fast pace on the climb to the cemetery .*

Beowulf:
"Mr butler, a bottle of wine from the good one, pressed by Dionysus himself, or gods, that is, to God, and that laugh "
" White or red? "

già.bianco rosso.come or if my life had not already been all over a white or red. thought I had said everything instead. white or red.
here were all the world's problems.
Cantiniere, I ask for a wine to laugh and you hit me with the knife behind. White or red ...

"Red, thank you" * I did not think he would understand nothing, the fool .*

Witch Swamp:
* I hope you do not bring me wine .. . Flowers from my beloved! And then, away! The bouquet to my witness, this will be my best friend, whom she married a cousin of my husband. So intelligent but so ugly. Kisses to the baby. Then accompany. Chrysanthemums .*

0 comments:

Post a Comment