Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Make Shortwave Antenna

HONESTY' OF Moloch (or) of the Blessed nientitudine -12 -

plateale ingiustizia. ingiustizia equa. Equa suddivisione

Imix era una brava persona. Credo. Aveva noi tre come fratelli adottivi ed amici. Aveva sei genitori vivi e due morti. When we bought the other a lamb, he was the lamb of all. It was the first to have a woman, the first to marry, the first to have a child, the first to die. It was also an early type, as they say. Who was I to him? I was a friend, I was his brother. And the night. But this could very well say it for everyone else. Rather, the bulk of the problem, if it is a problem, is that I do not know who I am for me. Or why ask me all the time, or why nobody wants me to come and speak. And not to ask: Akbar! Who are you? What species are you? Who are you to us, and we are for you, anything? E: Imix was it for you? A brother, a friend ... It was really pitiful how they died her. Fell off a cliff chissadove, doctors were unable to move up in time, you know, within an hour you back to life anyone affected organs are replaced by new cloned bodies, there are those who died a dozen times before finally making the soul. It was so hard Department ... It was left. He came back, we clung. But if you fly down and do not recover, stay there. There's nothing to do. It 'no use crying to cold bodies through the fog, make you ... Are far away, tiny. They run away fast, invisible, already out of reach. Are no longer, now in a place where you can riagguantare. Perhaps this is the place where I am. Are at the bottom the ravine. And on the run. Yes, I have broken my neck broken nails are all dead and bright as a meteor and my glowing trail cuts through the sky burn above the milky white against the run through the space dream that I look like inside a mailbox and instead are far as the stars, as the fence - oh, there will be a wire - a trail of shit that takes me to the stars - the pianopiano would follow, Step by step - through the endless icy space - infinity - so cold - the houses are not too large never been hospitable - have never quite heated - Arianna is a wire - the wire has Arianna - the center of the labyrinth dance - the animal half man lies asleep - the filthy beast wants the thread, does not want me - non ama il labirinto - ama Arianna - segretamente - e forse da lei vorrebbe un figlio solo per un quarto bestia - è solo perchè l'uomo ha un corpo - l'animale è un corpo - il filo è rotto - spezzato - insanguinato - dove sono Qui ed Ora vedo tutte le cose - le cose mi parlano - non interrogano - che brava persona era Imix - meglio! non avrei risposte per loro - che peccato averlo dovuto ammazzare. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment