Monday, February 21, 2011

Scott Kay Artiste Collection Helzberg

HONESTY 'OF Moloch (or) of the Blessed nientitudine -10 -

atonic. Platonic but dramatic. Blatant injustice

fact, even where they are here, or maybe better ... Now I'm alone and separate. The people who go see, or rather, people who look at me let me stay to rebuild only an incomplete picture of the place where I find myself. Or the moment of my life I'm living. I do not know if a place or time are compared to those who attend them, or yes, I know for sure and I only reasoning a little better. Here, those worthy of my own, I see how it looks inside the box to see if there is mail. Then someone speaks to me, but as you do with children. I reply. They incorporate inconsistent with what I said. It 'obvious. I do not understand. It 's the usual speech: my kind of communication must have an edge. I do not stand behind. Maybe they will be to bury my corpse? Yet it seems to me too much time has passed now, since I reached this state of affairs. It does not seem to stink. Or rather, I do not feel any smell. That time has passed I infer from the fact that sometimes I seem to be able to sleep and to dream. The dreams, however, we know, are not as reliable as the calendar. I'd better point out that where I am, there is no fog. This is indicativissimo that we are still in an enclosed space, then exclude some of the assumptions made at the beginning of my narrative. Unless we are at a high altitude, this would undermine also the place pool and the initial assumptions ... But as far as we can be at the top, I do not feel any cold. Well, do not even feel warm. I'd say all in all I do not feel anything like that. I'm mean I'm good or very bad? Add this too: what I see, I see how the horses. Well, I mean ... I do not know what to see the horses, but I know how, only straight ahead. So the people I see move, although there is no fog, I can follow with their eyes up to the time when I cross the horizon, such as lambs and as the fog from the fog in front of us. Behind I did not see then. I do not see anything now. Yet there is something there, too, there is also the life my shoulders. It 'possible that the whole world has gathered in front of my eyes, then as now, behind my back and everything is dead? and the moment when he was alive and active, unique?

0 comments:

Post a Comment