Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Do Obese People Wipe Themselves

TRETE TRETE-A-2 / 4

TLINE Tlön
* Here! * "Yu-uh-uuuh!" (He, from behind the door).
Do you (from behind the door, but on the other hand, with an eye to the peephole): * Yes, he rang the bell, but brought wine. What can not go? *
Here are the open, here comes clumsy hands the bottle here, here she supports the here-there-amongst the flower pots.
"Do you like fruit?"
"I never thought about not so.Non"
"Oh! Wow!
* I wanted flowers. Flowers .*
that looks magnificent glass-rod!
* But the bell has sounded
* * My joke has not even touched yet - be the stuff of intellectual- Bacchus-golly *
's kiss on guance.rubiconde.che word.
* No bells, of course. Do not play if you kiss with your mouth shut .* "Come, sit down"
"Thanks, Swamp Witch." "You want music?" No.Basta your voice "* This time I hit hard! falters, Beowulf! *
(She): * I feel a twinge in effect .*
The two are sitting di fronte e si squadrano interrogativi.
*La cena era una scusa. Punta al sodo.*
*Questo aspetta la cena. Che gli dico?* e/ma poi, subito, pronta:
“Per la cena un attimo di pazienza.”*
Lui: “Certo.” *Allora marca male*
Sempre lui: “Vuoi allora che intanto apriamo il vino?”
“No. Il mio vicino di casa quando ero piccola mi disse che era maleducazione bere il vino rosso prima della seconda portata e, riportando, costui, sempre detti tratti dalla tradizione popolare, non escluderei che possa esserci un motivo fondato which is also linked to hygiene issues .... "
(He): * Do you think I should do it drunk and pulls out a damn near *
" Sure, I understand, but you close your home, but was ... "
" A model of life. "
* Here. I had to say white. I knew it. I never said the first red .*
Pliko Plok
The sink loss: a soundtrack that wear out the two silent people. Elapsed since more than half an hour since he arrived.
"Witch ..."
"Please do not call me that" Oh maybe I hit * *
"Swamp okay?"
"Sure," I * sucks *
"Swamp, cos' that clock has beautiful that I do not? "
" Why? "
" continues to set. "
In fact, even envious Beowulf enchanted on a pair of hands that seem very looong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment